First Ever TK THEO Fringe!
Join the students of DRAM 339 as we present the tricks, tribulations and tirades in our very own mini-TK Fringe Festival! Created in partnership with TK Fringe, the first every TK THEO Fringe showcases 11 original student solo shows, celebrating all things Fringe: the edgy, the educational, the energetic, and the enigmatic. Come join us for a two-day takeover of Theological Hall where you might learn to hate cars, love the Bard, or take a chance on the next generation of fringe shows! Inspired by storytelling, solo shows, and site-specific theatre, TK THEO Fringe promises to excite, delight, surprise, and defy... although maybe not in that order.
TK THEO Fringe runs Nov 22 and 23 from 6pm-10pm in Theological Hall on Queen's University campus, in Kingston Ontario. It features students from DRAM 339, MUTH 333 and other special guests. Ticket prices are set with accessibility in mind: $2 per show, or $10 for a festival pass. All shows are approximatley 20 mins.
Check out our schedule below for all fringe shows & times. Or, visit our individual ticket pages here:
- In Defence of Dead Playwrights, by Aiden Robert Bruce
- Just Add Another Lane, by Jonas Jacobson
- Let Women Do Their Fucking Jobs, by Sophie Buchkowsky
- Losing a...Hubcap, by Katelyn Lugoma
- Manic Pixie Dream Slut, by Sara Starling
- MURDER, by Matt Kush
- My One and Only, by Deanna Cervi
- The Chances of Loving You, by Chanel Sheridan
- What's True, by Victoria Marmulak
- we lie in the shadows, by Kathleen Greening
- Yours Truly, by Cauê De Azevedo Garcia